Feb 26, 2019
Let us start by saying we absolutely love working work employees from the Philipines. Your country is by far the hardest working and most loyal workers that I have had the pleasure to work with. First, let me start by saying I love working with people from your country. We are a travel agency and we have over 100 travel sites. Travel is not our only niche.
Has your former employer treated you with the respect that you deserve? We establish a relationship with our employees. We know all about our worker's family and we are able to chat on a personal level as well as a professional level. We want to do everything we can to help increase the quality of your
1. Do you need a part-time job? We can help. Do you need a full-time job? We can help you.
2. Are you a VA rock star or do you have very basic skills? In both situations, we can help you.
5. The pay will be entirely based on your professional skill level. Our top employees earned $6,510 last month.
6. Due to the high wages we pay, we do have one rule. You absolutely cannot disappear. If you have another job let us know. We realize some of you may have hardships or unfortunate circumstances from time to time but it should not happen every week. If you let us know there will be no problem. If we do not hear from you, you within a weeks time, you will not be considered for employment.
7. We like to advance our employees from within the company so we do not hire outside the company for executive positions. We will train and offer advancement to those have been with us. Even if those employees started as a general VA they can work their way up to a very prestigious position.
8. We offer the most detailed and comprehensive training programs. Even with our step by step approach, you may get confused so we are here to answer any questions. Even if you think it may be a simple task or silly question, never be shy to reach out for help.
9. We do not discourage our employees in any way. If a task was not done correctly we will first start the
If you are interested in working with us please send an