PHP 20,000/mnth; $400/mnth; Negotiable
Feb 25, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2 years experience working remotely as a Virtual Assistant for a business owner. Please note you MUST have worked as an executive assistant remotely before and MUST also have extremely good English with little-to-no accent.
The following are not requirements, but would be a plus:
• Experience in a customer service role
• Experience in managing a vacation rental
• Experience in working with a wordpress webpage
I am a busy director of a US technology company who also runs a vacation rental company and charity in my spare time. I am looking for a loyal, full-time employee who can be my right hand helping me with my work outside of work: the vacation rental company, the charity, and personal matters. This is a full time position with a minimum of 40 hours a week. I will expect this to be the only job you have.
I am an extremely demanding boss and am looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, responding to customers quickly, and is fun to work with. If you’re looking for a slower role with 9-5 hours, this is NOT the role for you.
However, if you have extensive experience managing an executive’s or business owner’s operations, customer inquiries, and personal affairs, this position will be very challenging and extremely rewarding. I want someone I can keep hired for years and will help me expand and grow my businesses.
1. I will give you a 3% raise for every year you work with me.
2. If there is an urgent customer issue that requires you to work outside of our normal agreed upon business hours (e.g., you get paged while on call) I will pay you $5/hr for every hour worked.
3. I will also give you a yearly performance bonus based upon the following:
a. 0.25% x Total Gross Revenue of All Vacation Rental Operations Response
b. Time To Booking Inquiries: < 1 Hour – $250 annual bonus
c. Response Time To Weekend Call Customer Support Issues: < 1 Hour -- $250 annual bonus
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ability to call and text US numbers to communicate with me, other staff, vendors, and contractors
• Manage vacation rental website, including responding to guest inquiries ideally in under 1 hour, but no slower than 24 hours
• Being on call on weekends when guests are at the house in case they have any issues (e.g., electricity, internet, water, or other issues). (Note: We will pay a higher hourly rate for any time spent on tasks on call).
• Ability to handle difficult customer support issues (e.g., dispute resolution) with a good, respectful attitude
• Expect to get several requests/day from me, many of which include tasks that must be done that day.
• Expect to get several requests from the on-site manager to order materials, schedule appointments, and call clients and/or vendors
• You'll handle my business and personal details, including scheduling, customer service requests, ordering groceries, and making personal appointments.
• Manage a booking calendar with on-site staff that includes relevant information for bookings on
• Send guests contracts, payment requests, and reminders
• Do research on purchases to reduce costs
• Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner
• Book all travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and
• activities, both within the United States and internationally
• Assist with monitoring of my inbox and
• Research and be the point person for service providers for projects
• such as web design
• Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling
• personal appointments, and maintaining household items
Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner
• High level of experience with Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel and the ability to build out spread sheets detailing lists and purchases to improve cost saving measures
• Knowledge of how to use Trello is a plus, but I can teach you too
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications
• Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions
Education and Experience
• At least 2+ years experience as a virtual assistant for a business owner
• Ability to handle several
• Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects
• Highly organized and efficient
• Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
• Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations
• Experience managing calendars
• Because of the different hours between the US and PH, we can work out a consistent work schedule so that you can cover times that guests are present at our space. Again, I expect no less than 40 hours of work per week
• Top notch communication via
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks
• Perfectionist, super attention to detail
• Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal oversight
• Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time
If interested, please apply here