$250 - $400 p/month
Nov 25, 2019
We are looking for a professional virtual assistant with an events coordination background. We are a dynamic, growing events management company who works for clients to create, implement and deliver well executed events. The events range from sporting events, festivals and conferences. We are looking for a go-getter events project officer to join our vibrant team to contribute to the success of our clients events.
- Bachelors Degree (minimum)
- Relevant experience in office coordination / event planning / event operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to be flexible to changing and fast past environments
- Able to book meetings, manage schedules for when the Director travels
- Able to work in Asana (project management software) for sharing of documents, tasks, activities etc.
- Has excellent time management and able to prioritise
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Research skills
- Ensures all documentation required are prepared and delivered with established deadlines
- Ensures that requirements are implement and maintained
- Organises, stores and archives documents
- Communicate with employees and our clients professionally
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow with the businesses
- Willingness to tackle new tasks with a positive attitude
- Ability to use software such as Canva, wordpress, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft.
Experience in using Trello, Canva,HootSuite, buffer, google docs, idrive, grammerly.
This role will be part-time of 20 hours per
You must be flexible and a go-getter and love a thriving and fast paced organisation. You must love what you do, as this role is vital in the coordination aspects of our events.
This role is part-time for 4 months confirmed, with the strong option to continue in a part time capacity for the long
The role will include but not limited to;
- Updating event management plans in word, excel
- Updating powerpoint presentations
- Updating files in canva
- Research – range of topics such as event suppliers, music professionals.
- Coordinate and manage spreadsheets of our suppliers, food vendors, staff, kids amusements.
- Create documents, following the direction of the Director.
- Create information packs
- Create application forms
- Follow up with suppliers
- Create letters and mail merges
- Data entry
- Create and update event plans, as directed.
- Event planning
- Administration Assistant
- Book meetings & maintain schedule for Director travel - 5 days every month
- Create graphics & documents in Canva such as posters, social media graphics, postcards, Presentations.
- data entry
- book keeping
- some personal assistant tasks, like organising photos for print, mailing addresses.
A bonus will be that you have marketing skills, in content writing, graphic design using canva, able to navigate around wordpress / or a willingness to learn and
If you are go-getter, dynamic, driven and with a strong Microsoft office and English writing skills looking to develop your skills in a fast paced, fun, events environment then we want to hear from you.