$1100 - $1700
Mar 19, 2019
Welcome to eWave Commerce - Magento Gold Partner // Salesforce Gold Partner // Akeneo Gold Partner
• Magento Winner eCommerce Leader of the Year 2018
• Magento APAC Partner of Excellence 2018
• NORA Commerce Partner of the Year 2018
• Magento Partner of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015
• Finalist of HR Brand Award 2018
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialize in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Vans, Timberland, Canon, Coca-Cola, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Dare to be different!
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented Front-end developer to join our eWave family to become a Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud Guru.
• Work with customers and internal project teams to get an understanding of desired functionality
• Ensure successful delivery of the full development cycle
• Assist with solution architecture
• Increase your hard and soft skills
• 2+ experience as a Front-end Developer
• Knowledge of eCommerce & CMS platforms (SFCC and Magento experience will be a significant advantage)
• Understanding of SDLC
• Good English
• Extreme motivation
• Any DEV-oriented certification is an advantage
Enjoy While Working With Us
• Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
• Personal Growth Roadmap
• Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
• Certification Programs
• Annual Leave
• Remote Work Opportunities
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are shortlisted for the next step.