Feb 16, 2019
LOJO Marketing, the leader in inbound marketing, website design, and branding.
The inbound marketing industry is growing rapidly as businesses identify the impact of the inbound methodology with its focus on creating and using organically rich content to attract, convert, and delight customers. LOJO Marketing is at the forefront of the growing industry and in the process of expanding our fast-paced sales team.
About the Role:
As a member of the Inbound Marketing Team this position is pivotal in create value for client related marketing efforts using current search engine optimization technics and is well verse in the creation and management of Pay Per Click campaigns ranging from Google, Bing,
We need candidates to be straight forward and honest of what they can and can’t do as we need a hire that can fulfill on the responsibilities below without the need for further training.
* Develop and implement successful organic and paid strategies across Google, Bing,
* Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
* Demonstrated success with Google AdWords Google analytics, paid
* Collaborate with internal team members and client’s to create landing pages and
* Create and manage
* Work with internal copywriters and content analysts for organic strategies related to content pillars.
* Work with, support and report to Inbound Specialist Supervisor
* Be able to adapt to recent trends & technologies used by the mass market
Experience We Need You To Have:
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in this job function.
* Exceptional & confident verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal & phone communication skills in English.
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of management within the client organization.
* Proven track record of success.
* Organized & a self-starter.
* Ability to explain & demonstrate technical solutions in a non-technical, business-focused language.
* Can create mind maps and be able to conceptualize possible content topics based on these
* Knowledgeable in Content Management Systems: WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Experience/Skills We Would Like You To Have:
We are looking for candidates with previous work experience in this job function & an additional understanding of HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing process & the role of content marketing within
Additional Notes or Requirements:
The marketing & sales team work closely together in both the HubSpot CRM & Marketing
This position is full-time salary with 13th month included. The compensation package is to be determined at time of offer letter. Holidays and paid time off will also be included with this position. Training will be performed to assist in candidates yielding the best opportunity of success; however, we are looking for someone that may hit the ground running.
Location: Near Metro Manila (Ability to work from Remote Home Office)