May 13, 2019
Are you an experienced Wordpress developer with a number of years working in marketing orientated companies, have an eye for design, usability and extoll best dev practices?
Position: Wordpress Developer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
As part of our plan we are migrating our B2C web sites from Drupal onto WordPress, so as the primary Wordpress guru on the team your role will be pivotal in achieving this. As we see it this roll will primarily involve ongoing:
- Theme development.
- Plugin development.
- Security and patching.
- Integrations with 3rd parties.
- SEO activities.
- AB and MVT testing.
We are a small team and as such roles, responsibilities and tasks are shared. We do work closely with the business development team and marketing department so being a communicative team player is essential. You will be willing to take on a proactive role in the team, definitely learn new stuff, be forthcoming with ideas, highlight deficiencies and take an active interest in the business as well as the tech.
- WordPress themes and plugins.
- Server side PHP and MySQL.
- Api experience; Ajax, JSON, XML.
- Code in a way that is modular, reusable and well written.
- WordPress development standards and best principles.
- Git / Bitbucket /
- Creative design.
- Customer journey analysis.
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Any server management; Linux, MySQL, Apache, Nginx, AWS.
- Google Optimize and or other AB / MVT tools.
- Deployment tools and processes.
You may have experience of the following: Wordpress Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Front End Developer, UX Developer, UI Developer, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.
Job Type: Full-time