Please let us know your rate
Feb 12, 2019
**You must be able to work at least 3-4hrs per day on Saturday & Sunday.**
Movo Photo has been in business for over 6 years. We distribute microphone and video equipment serving a wide range of customers from professionals to new content creators. Located in California, our innovative products, helpful kits, and superior service are rapidly making us a leading company in the industry. We pride ourselves on innovation, creativity, and the willingness to try new things. We strive to provide excellent customer support through answering any and all customer product questions and quickly resolving any customer issues.
We are looking for a full time (40hrs/week) friendly, reliable, and caring customer focused team member. You’re able to make others happy with solutions, do not take feedback personally, and are not afraid to share your honest thoughts with the team and maintain an open mind. You value meaningful work and meaningful relationships. If this sounds like you continue reading on…
Customer Service Assistant Position Overview
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for ensuring every customer question is answered, issues are resolved quickly, and everyone is left feeling happy. Currently we regularly receive 30 inbound customer service
You will report to the Customer Service Manager and are required to provide a written daily update (15-20min) answering: (1) What did you do today? (2) What problems or issues came up that you’re struggling with? (3) What did you learn? (4) What new opportunities for improvement do you see? There will be a learning curve at the start however we’re committed to assisting you along the way. All we ask is you do independent research beforehand to try to resolve the issue or answer the question.
M-F 9-3:30pm or 10-4:30pm MNL Time
Sat-Sun - For each day we require 3-4hrs of time
-Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions/alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction. This is done through:
-Amazon Seller Central
- All messages to customers must be written
- Remove Negative Feedback
- Monitor & Respond to Negative Reviews
- Monitor & Respond to FAQ
- Monitor for & Send Fulfillment Orders
- Monitor for & Issue Refunds/Returns
- Answer Customer Questions on Product Listings
- Administrative Support - General Support with miscellaneous and ad-hoc projects
- Input information into google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Organize and Summarize customer reviews on specific products (list will be provided)
- Ability to work 3-4 hours on Saturday and Sunday (total of 40hrs/week)
- Excellent written English Ability
- Amazon Customer Service Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reliable internet connection both for download and upload speed (download speed of at least 3
MBPS or higher)
-If you currently don’t have this speed then please explain how you will obtain this and what it
- Backup desktop or laptop, backup internet connection
- Familiarity with communicating via
- Microsoft Word & Excel: 1+ years (Required)
- Google Docs: 1+ years (Required)
- A working understanding and/or willingness to learn about audio and video recording equipment and
- A smile and a sparkling personality that will mesh well with the Movo Photo Crew and our customers :-)
If you’ve read this far ? Please type the title of your favorite movie of all time in Subject Section of your
Applicants that look like a good fit will be asked to complete a PAID (we will pay you upfront via paypal) 3hr assignment that will be an example of your English writing abilities. This helps us decide which candidate to hire and is risk free to you as you’ll be paid upfront for 3hrs of your time. If you’re unwilling to complete this paid submission please do not apply to this job listing.
**NEXT STEPS IF INTERESTED**
In your message to us please answer:
1.) What is your experience with customer service and specifically as it relates to Amazon?
2.) What makes you an excellent candidate for our team?
3.) Why do you want this specific job?
4.) What is your expected salary per hour?
5.) Can you work on weekends? If so how many hrs & what time frame works best for you?
6.) Do you have previous experience doing administrative work? If yes, please specify the details. If not,
are you open to learning it?
7.) What are your hobbies? The things you like to do in your free time?
8.) Do you have an interest in photography, videography, editing, art? If so send us a link to your work
if you’re hobbyist we’d love to check it out!
9.) What software/tools have you used before & are familiar with? Which have you found most
helpful/useful for your work?
10.) What MBTI type are you? If you don’t know please take the free 10min quiz at
& share a screenshot of your results
11.) When are you available to start working with us?
We look forward to receiving your applications!