May 17, 2019
Marketing at Staffline Pro is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing analytics, user insight and experimentation together to develop and optimize the acquisition strategy for our workforce and customer
We're looking for a proven marketing professional to manage our Supply-side and Demand-side acquisition efforts by helping to grow leads at the top of the funnel. This will include SEO, SEM and social media advertising. The ideal candidate has experience leading and growing a strong team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We’re looking for someone who’s equal parts growth marketer, analyst, and business strategist who can set and achieve aggressive goals. Opportunity to become Lead/Head of Marketing.
About Staffline Pro:
Staffline Pro matches vetted workers with restaurants, caterers and cafeterias to fill open shifts. Our unique mobile technology allows workers to be available wherever and whenever they want to work, and enables restaurants to hire for a shift whenever they need.
We are a dedicated team of young entrepreneurs, designers and hackers who love what they do on a daily basis.
We put people before money, and we have strong ethical values.
Large company with a startup mentality.
An awesome start-up environment with fast decision-making and a great company culture.
If you are aligned with these ideas, this is your place to be!
- Own the worker acquisition plan and execution
- Support demand-side sales team with marketing qualified leads
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs
- Create and lead a team of talented growth marketers, helping to define priorities, develop analytical capacity, and maximize the potential of each member of the team
- Live in the data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for engagement
- Advance the sophistication of our current marketing programs, leveraging cutting edge technology to find exponential performance improvement
- Work cross-functionally with leaders on product, engineering, marketing and support to unlock new capabilities for the Success team
- 5+ years growth marketing experience in high-growth companies
- Experience owning and managing a budget, creating forecasts and models for program performance and cost
- Strong background in analytics, self-sufficient with reporting
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and funnel optimization
- Enjoys diving deep into the data to solve problems and understand the details
- Experience with lifecycle marketing through
- Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail
- BA / BS (MBA Preferred) degree in Marketing or a similar quantitative discipline (Math, Business, Economics, Statistics)