Jun 14, 2019
[Full-Time Job Opportunity] US Based Marketing Agency is Hiring Product Description Writer:
100% remote work, and expected to be fully contactable from 9am to 6pm PH time.
First 2 weeks will be a paid trial; Full-time employment subject to performance evaluation.
We are headquartered in United States, but our team is 100% remote.
Our Agency is a fast-growing eCommerce marketing agency. Everyday, we choose product(s) to sell, create product page at a Shopify store, and run
I have a question....
Is writing a great sales copy a sheer joy for you? Do you know how to convince with words capturing millions of visitors and forcing them to press the BUY button?
If yes, then we want YOU. We are looking for someone whose forte is playing with words, and loves to lure people by dissecting their hidden desire and pain.
The final goal is to get your readers (store visitors) go, “PLEASE, take my MONEY”
Our agency exists to FACILITATE EXPONENTIAL GROWTH and FREEDOM for our eCommerce business owners who just can’t
And of course... we KNOW that the only way we are going to achieve our goal it to have the right people on board.
Which is exactly why I am writing to you now.
We are looking for a SAVVY full-time Product Description Writer to join our avengers-like team. Your mission will be to create a killer sales copy.
You will achieve tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Product Research; hacking what makes a person to buy the product you’ve picked
- Spying on competitor’s similar product page
- Product Description Writing
- Producing clickbait alike ad scripts that convert to sales
- Liaison between you and other team members
But there is a one more pressing matter or trait that you should have.
- You should be able to work in a team flawlessly
- Able to follow command timely
- Has initiatives
- Can quickly grasp procedures
- PATIENT, I cannot emphasize this enough
What you can gain from working with us:
- Opportunity for long-term engagement & job security
- Flexible working arrangements if you prove yourself accountable (we are outcome-focused)
- Opportunities for expansion of responsibilities & promotion into leadership roles subject to performance
- On-The-Job Training Program
- Personal development support & mentorship
- Compensation package that grows according to your responsibilities
- Quarterly bonuses for top performers
So, if you would love to work with an energetic, fun and challenging business, then this role is for you.
Applying for Product Description Writer position: (your full name) / (favorite character from MARVEL comics)
There are three things I need to see in your
You DON’T need to attach a resume. (But, I don’t mind if you do)
1. Answer the question, “why are you the one??” Demonstrate how good you are in writing whether it’s persuasive or witty&fun.
2. What's your previous experience as a copywriter for creating sales copies for products?
3. What other tangible skill(s) do you have besides creating killer sales copies?
Please give your response to the three questions above.
Once you qualify, we’ll schedule an
Be sure to have you computer and high speed internet ready. I’d highly recommend you to be at your everyday work space for the interview.