Depending on Experience
Oct 12, 2013
Superstar SEO Specialists and Managers required
If you are a talented, organized, reliable, efficient manager and web all-rounder, looking to work from Manila's CBD, then you’ll want to read this entire message…
Here's the situation.
We are one of the fastest growing online marketing firms in Australia with an impressive portfolio of clients. We are expanding and looking to build a team of advance SEO and PPC professionals in the Philippines.
We are a progressive and innovative company, working with some of the leading brands in Australia. Working with our company you will be exposed to cutting edge internet marketing systems, industry knowledge and expertise in a wide variety of digital marketing techniques. You will be joining a strong team of SEO & PPC expects currently in the heart of Manila’s CBD.
Essential Skills & Experience
To be successful for in this role you we require the following:
• Previous employment as an SEO specialist
• Proven track record of SEO results
• Minimum of three years’ experience
• Have fantastic experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Competent skills and knowledge in Adobe InDesign for Remarketing Banner Creation
• Meet deadlines
• Have excellent communication/English skills.
• Love learning new things – especially on the internet
• Love getting the job done quickly with an attention to detail
• Are experienced in keyword research, keyword selection and link building
• Are self-disciplined with good work ethic
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
• Have a strong sense of integrity and honesty
• Have full time availability - daily communication
Mandatory requirements of the job are listed below. Advanced skills and experience required in the following areas;
• SEO experience across multiple campaigns – SEO setup and management of campaigns
• HTML & CSS skills
• Advanced skills in SEO – on-page and link building strategies
• Per click advertising (PPC) experience, ad creation, split testing
Google Remarketing experience, ad creation and split testing
• Setting up Google Analytics, Conversion tracking, Ecommerce and Goal set up/management
• Setting up and error management of Google webmasters
• Dedicated time to learn, develop and keep updated with relevant industry changes to SEO and PCC.
The candidate must also be a good communicator. We like to be kept notified at all times, so the suitable candidate needs to be responsive, have a variety of communication channels (Email, Skype, etc) communicate openly and meet deadlines for all tasks.
Tasks to be performed
Be part of a rapidly growing company that values staff and provides incentives to reward motivate and drive staff performance.
• Generate SEO sales proposals as required
• SEO set up and management;
o Keyword research & analysis
o Setup and maintenance of SEO campaigns
o Uploading on page optimisation tags
o Content Upload to Websites
o Use only white hat internet marketing techniques
o Link building management
• Link Prospecting
o Manage submission of content towards external networks
• Set up and manage Google PPC and remarketing campaigns
• Setting up goals and helping set up Ecommerce Tracking in Google Analytics
• Website Quality and Technical Checks
o Installation and error management of Google Webmaster Tools
o Advance skills in website diagnostics.
o Able to identify and suggest correction to issues relating to the site to improve the on-page optimisation issues.
• Manage and complete tasks within workflow systems
• Set up and preparation of monthly SEO and PPC reporting
• Liaise all communication with Australian account management
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Experience with Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, Wordpress etc.
Understand and use these systems to update content and Meta tags.
What We’re Offering
• Full time position (Monday – Friday) 40 hour week
• Attractive salary based on skills and experience
• Important responsibility with goals to increase productivity and responsibility
• A stable environment with room to grow
• A positive and friendly team
• You will be working in a growing & leading digital marketing agency in Australia
• SEO tools, CRM system and training to equip you with what you need to succeed
Do you think you're the star performer we're looking for?
Here’s What You Should Do Right Now…
Apply for this fantastic opportunity, submit your resume and a covering letter by clicking 'Apply Now' below – this role will be filled quickly!
As part of your cover letter please include responses to the following:
1. Why you’ll be successful in this position?
2. What specific set of skills that makes you different from other SEO and PPC specialists
3. Why you should be considered for this position?
4. What past experiences you can draw from that will enable you to succeed in this position?
5. Are you able to work in Manila’s CBD full time?
6. Have you ever worked for overseas digital agencies before?
7. What are your 3 year goals/plans?
One final thing before you apply, if you’re just looking for a job to put in some hours or you just want to make a little extra cash, then most likely you’re not the person we’re after (i.e. No lazy people, and no one who is not committed to being the best).
If this sounds like you, call us today and show us why you are the best! We look forward to hearing from you.
(Open to all Applicants from Manila and Nearby Provinces)