May 28, 2019
We are looking for a special individual who thrives on being challenged, is team oriented and has a high level attention for detail. The candidate must be highly organized, motivated, resourceful and a quick learner. Clear communication is key as you will be working with and building relationships with people within and outside of our office. This position will serve as our 2nd VA for our business and work with our staff here in the US as well as collaborate with our other VA.
Type of Position: Full-Time
Work Time Zone: Must be available between Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Central Standard Time (CST) (with meal and work breaks) as I may need to chat with them during this time. Once trained flexible hours may be an option for the right candidate as long as the work gets done (majority of the work should be done during weekdays CST time).
Training will be up to 4 weeks. Training will be paid.
Daily Reporting and Accountability: Need daily short bullet form
What was completed each day, Any issues that need my help with, Any messages that I need to respond to from potential clients, Your tasks scheduled for tomorrow
Full-time – from $350 to $500 per month depending on skill set. Paid weekly on Friday
Part-time - $175-$250 per month depending on skill set. Paid Weekly on Friday
Daily Work Description:
- Data entry for quotes using Turborater and company sites
- handling incoming/outgoing calls
- Proposal preparation
- Using MS Office, Slack, company sites, Infusionsoft, Adobe Acrobat PDF, and Nowcerts AMS
- Run weekly company reports
• Previous experience working with an US based insurance agency preferred – Auto and/or Property preferred
• Background check required
• Excellent clerical and communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proficient in Microsoft Office : Outlook, Excel, Word and PDF document writing/editing/printing.
• Computer with dual-monitors and minimum of 2mbps internet connection (Must have dedicated internet service)
• Laptop or Desktop (owned)
• Good working USB headset, with noise cancellation
• Calm, quiet work-at-home environment
How to Apply: Please comply with all items below or application will be deleted
• Please apply with cover letter. Begin your cover letter with "I believe I am the best candidate for the job because...".
• Please include your resume
• Please include a link to your voice
Answer following questions:
1. Why did you leave your last job—or why do you want to leave your current job?
2. Given your skill set, what can you do for my company?
3. How will you fit in my organization?
4. How many hours a week would you prefer to work (40+ full time or if less than that "part-time" please specify).
5. What is your requested monthly salary (USD)?
6. Please describe your general experience in office administration and or document writing generally.
7.If you previously held a customer service position and or worked in an insurance office, please describe what you did including how long you held the position.
8.Tell us something about yourself that is not written on your resume but will help us get to know you better as a person.
9. Will this be your second or only job?
Applications that do not follow the instructions above WILL BE IGNORED
**Mandatory use of Timeproof. Time will be paid based of hours in Timeproof. If VA is found to be working for another employer while on our clock, we will immediately terminate employment.