Nov 20, 2018
We are seeking an experienced professional with a minimum 2 years online marketing experience to join our company on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for the overall online business strategy to optimize the various online properties of my business, Grounded Freedom, LLC.
We create online information products (ebooks, membership websites, audios, podcasts, home study courses, etc) that help people live life to the fullest.
This position will include overseeing market analysis, web user experience, content, eCommerce, website development,
Also you will be in charge of recruiting, hiring, promoting, and terminating online and offline personal where needed.
The objective will be to integrate all online initiatives towards the end goal increasing product awareness & education, building consumer loyalty, and driving both online and retail sales.
You will report to the CEO, and you will be responsible for the direction of our online brand on the web and be accountable for the following:
• Develop Strategic plan for new and existing products to grow traffic, sales, subscriptions, content, viral campaigns, social media etc... An interest in psychology is HIGHLY preferred for this
• Ensure online marketing and ecommerce efforts are effectively integrated with the overall brand, and retail efforts for the organization.
• Work cross-functionally within marketing coordinating efforts with internal teams and virtual teams to achieve greater clarity around goals, implementation of campaigns and promotions, and measurements of success.
• Optimize online channel as a means of growing overall company sales (i.e. online and offline sales).
• Manage and build the online team and outsourcing
• Provide and utilize analytics and Web metrics to run to deliver accurate website measurement and gauge how
all sites are performing.
• Define, analyze, track results (e.g. traffic, revenue,
• Provide monthly and quarterly performance reports, projections and reviews on all key performance metrics.
• Work closely with internal marketing resources to develop internet marketing strategies for increased
Brand and marketing /retail level promotions and integration
• Develop and manage online promotion calendar
• Implement consumer acquisition and retention strategies
• Create traffic building strategy and plan
• Oversee online marketing campaigns – i.e. contests, viral campaigns, sampling &
rates, click through rates, conversions ) Website Development
• Project manage new website development, maintenance, promotions, and website features and have the ability to co-ordinate with virtual assistants to delegate the processes
• Coordinating a variety of online marketing programs (i.e. contests, viral campaigns etc...)
WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
• Manage and update content for multiple brand websites and eStore
• Continually create new site content and optimize
• Own the overall Ecommerce business to achieve goals/deliver results.
• Plan online marketing and ecommerce strategies and activities to optimize online sales, conversion, traffic,
• Enhance Sequel Brands user experience and increase ecommerce traffic and conversion rates.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in e-commerce and online marketing
• Understand of importance of branding and functions within marketing department
• Ability to perform budget management and forecasting
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills as well as the ability to multitask among a multitude of projects and responsibilities
• Proven experience driving, and implementing eCommerce strategies to achieve business goals
• Analytical with ability to synthesize analyze and report on data
• Solid understanding of key online metrics and performance (Traffic, conversions rates, SEO, open rates, etc..)
• Familiarity with online tools including affiliate programs (Commission Junction) (clickbank) (paydotcom)
Yahoo Ad center) collaboration management tools (basecamp, 37 signals zendesk,)
• Experience with
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Business degree in Marketing
Please let me know what color the sky is today in your response
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Performance driven with desire to take on a high level of responsibility and work in a fast paced environment
• Proactive with high level of initiative and desire for continuous improvement
• Strong problem-solving, decision making and delegation skills
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
• Exhibit the highest level of integrity
• Extraordinary customer service, organizational and time management skills
• Team player
• Energetic with positive and fun-loving nature
• Approachable with ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
• An interest in psychology is a huge plus
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Array of perks and benefits – Bonus and profit sharing, flexible hours, free products, on going education benefits, etc