Nov 17, 2018
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Responsible for the following social media channels (Website,
• 2-3 years digital marketing experience, minimum of a year focused on social media
Prior work experience in the consumer packaged goods industry (background in cosmetics or fashion is preferred).
• Proven experience in implementing digital/social media campaigns
• Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools to create actionable social marketing programs, Improve website SEO
• Knowledge of Photoshop and retouching, Knowledge of Canva, Graphic Design Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Strengthen all social media outlets by developing engaging content that is unique, differentiated and enhances overall brand equity.
• Create and lead media and public relations programs and relationships to propel the brand strategy and communicate / cultivate its positioning
• Manage and cultivate key relationships for the brand including makeup artists, Brand ambassador, key media, and influencers to grow earned media value, as well as day-to-day relationships with agencies to oversee execution of tactical plans
• Organize social media events that embrace the realms of key influencers to develop more personal and effective relationships, and create engagement around product initiatives.
• Develop key indicators against which social media efforts will be measured, and create corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance and ROI.
• Manage strategic partnership activations, including implementation, activation and press coverage
• Oversee development of all press materials including press releases, design of press kits
• Partner cross functionally to develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns led by social and digital media.
• Create impactful and engaging campaigns in conjunction with Product Development
• College degree in Creative Writing, Marketing and or/ Public Relations or related area required
• Minimum of 2+ years of marketing experience with 2+ years specialized in digital/social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Superb attention to details and devotion to quality.
• Highly organized, analytical and logical with the ability to easily adjust to changing priorities and demands.
• Fluent understanding of social media and ability to analyze results.
• Proven ability to lead, inspire a team to deliver against aligned business goals; managing multiple projects at one time.
• Skilled in real-time content creation and long-term strategic content creation.
• Powers of persuasion and presentation, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
• Fluent in web content best practices, including SEO, HTML, Google Analytics, BrightEDGE and uploading content to a CMS.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Appointment Setter
- Data Entry
- Personal Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Creative Writing
- Editing Proofreading
- Web Content Writing
• Marketing & Sales
- Affiliate Marketing
- Classified Ads Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Lead Generation
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Sales Representative
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Amazon Product Ads
- Creative advertising
- Instagram Ads
- Media Buys
- Youtube Ads
• Web Development
- Content Management
- Ecommerce / Shopping Carts
- Google analytics
• Graphics & Multimedia
- Adobe Indesign
- Graphics Editing
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Video Editing