Nov 14, 2018
Full Time CAD Draftsman position for an Environmental Engineering Company.
Our company provides Design services for a specialized field of engineering, applicant will work with engineers to develop CAD Drawings.
Applicant must be willing to learn design methods. Applicant will ultimately be tasked with designing our specialized engineering systems. (Training will be provided)
Working knowledge of AutoCAD is required, including:
- Verify proper drawing scale and scale a drawing
- Understand architectural dimensioning standards
- Interpret RedLines and convert RedLines
- Work with External References functionality
- Access, revise and maintain files on server
- Generally understand Architectural drawings
- Create / Redefine AutoCAD blocks / attributes
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task by keeping up with ongoing parallel projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member
- Manage personal time effectively and efficiently
- Ability to track personal work time in detail
- Voice, text and phone communication via online systems and mobile apps.
PC computer, telephone headset, excellent internet access (at least 10mbs download and 5 mbs upload).