PHP 300-400 Pesos/hr
Aug 30, 2019
We are a SaaS company with multiple tools in various niches (SEO, social, backups). We are looking for another member to help out the team with chat support (Intercom). Since the chat volume is super low, maybe 1-2 per hour, we also want someone to write content articles for or affiliate sites as well as documentation for our SaaS sites. You will be required to learn multiple products and cover chat support for all but we get you eased into one first before others. This is primarily a WRITING job but good CSR is required and is the most important part of the job.
We have built a great team and want you to come be a part of it!
We are only looking for someone as a long-term position so if that's not you, don't bother to apply! It will start during the week for training but after training you will be covering Saturday 5 hours, Sunday 3 hours, and one Thursday a month. There is the opportunity to upgrade this to full time or more hours for the right person!
-Good at multitasking
-Strong problem-solving skills
-Perfect English without any grammatical errors
-Past experience using Intercom and Trello preferred but we can train
-Update the help center and internal documentation with new articles and content
-Basic knowledge SEO to understand the tool
-A response time of less than 30 seconds is REQUIRED during your shift (our goal is 10 seconds)
- A great writer who enjoys writing about anything and everything. Looking for someone who can write
-High availability online, and responsive, as chat support requires quick response times
-Friendly vibe and tone with a personalized touch responding in Intercom
-Someone who is not scared to work in a fast pace environment with room for growth
-Experience with content writing
-Answering new chats
-Documenting chats that have come in
-Updating internal documentation, help center
-Writing new content articles for aff. sites
We are looking for a budget of
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Tech Support
- Content writing
WHEN APPLYING, ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
- What is your MBTI? (
- What is your DISC? (
- Do you write content? If so, please provide a sample.
- Do you feel comfortable using google sheets and completing reporting?
- Do you like learning new things and working in a flexible environment?
- After the initial 2-3 week training period you would be working every Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. There is a possibility of moving to a longer week later. Does this all sound all right to you?