Aug 17, 2018
We are looking for Virtual Assistant Super Star that will perform duties as a appointment setter, receptionist, data entry, administrative tasks, organization, and other tasks as required.
Super star performance is a must!
The job we are offering is not a contract job, it is a LONG-TERM, FULL-TIME or PART-TIME employment. We do not want someone working for us for some months.
We would like somebody who stays.
For now we are looking for applicants who
(1) can work a minimum of 40 hours a week,
(2) with excellent English skills, both written and spoken,
(3) impressive organizational skills
(4) impressive phone reception skills
(5) willing to work on weekends if needed
(6) VERY STRONG attention to detail, willing to learn, self-motivated, and
(7) VERY GOOD in following SIMPLE instructions
(8) can work during US Time
(9) CAN multitasks
If you are what we are looking for, please include in your cover letter the following:
1. How long have you been working in a home-based set-up? What are the challenges you met and how did you overcome these things?
2. Why do you think we should hire you? What are your competencies.
3. Why did you leave your last job?
You are going to make outbound calls and may receive inbound calls, so candidates MUST have a subscription to a reliable, high-speed, hard-wired internet connection (3 mbps). Must have a back-up connection and PC to avoid delays, late or absences because of PC crashing or Internet connection problems
If this sounds like something you could and would like to do please
Thanks for reading!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.