Jul 31, 2018
We are a growing digital marketing agency in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in Wordpress web design,
We are looking for a frontend developer with proven experience and a great skill set. YOU HAVE to do the work. You cannot outsource any of this work to someone else.
You will be working on our client’s WordPress websites - most are already built and need to be updated, altered, or added to. Some clients need redesign work, while some clients need websites from scratch (using a PSD design created by our designer).
We have existing clients and are adding more regularly. Generally, our needs will vary between 5 and 15 hours per week.
You HAVE to have a keen attention to detail. Any tasks you perform must then be tested by you before they are complete.
We are looking for someone that has the following:
1) A fantastic knowledge, expertise and comfort in WordPress, with good coding skills (CSS, etc)
2) Ability to design custom page templates, design blog pages, create and insert simple forms (Formstack), insert video, change menus, footers, headers, etc.
3) Themes - customize and install WordPress themes and create custom themes based on custom designs from our designer
4) Basic design skills, the ability to design and layout graphics and pages is vital. For example each client needs a basic (or a few) page templates designed per site.
5) You must be responsive, have excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage your workflow with us.
6) Ability to run technical site audits (using SEMrush for example) and then address the issues
7) Plugins -ability to install, configure and maintain them, such as security, backup, SEO (Yoast), caching, image libraries. All of our clients get the same set of plugins.
8) Additional website skills such as helping with site migration to a new server, site maintenance and diagnosis.
9) Comfortable using project management apps such as asana and toggl.
10) Available for meetings 9am-1pm Eastern Standard Time (Toronto. New York) and available for