This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for a Rockstar Executive Assistant to report directly to the owner of a 20M dollar US-based ecommerce company. This young and fast-moving company develops, manufactures, and sells in the highly competitive nutritional supplement category
The ideal candidate will be:
A strategic thinker, a skilled communicator, process-oriented, resourceful, and have a positive attitude of ‘whatever it takes’ to get the job done! You should have a thirst for knowledge and an eagerness to establish yourself long-term within the company. You should be highly self-motivated and ready to prove that you can take on any new training or task tossed your way!
1. Go to this link
2. Upload your CV
Responsibilities and Duties
This role will be ever-evolving and will grow with the needs of the owner and future company acquisitions. Some typical duties you will be expected to perform:
• Run Amazon Sponsored Ad reports. Monitor and adjust keyword performance.
• Provide professional customer support via
• Manage the standing up of new websites, storefronts, and social media channels (ie Youtube). Managing includes performing initial set up and then coordinating/delegating the ‘tech’ portions to an appropriate consultant.
• Liaise between the owner and various consultants on projects by documenting the project objectives/needs and then coordinating as much as possible with the consultants to complete the project. An example would be directing the launch of a new company website alongside designers and web developers then providing the owner with a completed project with little guidance.
• Build, analyze and manage
• Create Amazon’s Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) on qualifying product ASINs to showcase the brand story.
• Continuously document and build out SOPs for all new procedures.
• Attend to all other ad hoc project needs of the owner and managers of the company.
Requirements and Experience
• Minimum of 4+ years experience as an EA reporting directly to senior management
• Amazon Experience 1-2 years
• Proven customer support experience
• English fluency both in verbal and written communication
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
• Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
• Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
• Strong attention to detail/ability to follow instructions/thoroughness
• Have a positive “can-do” attitude
• A team player who is trustworthy and respectful of others
• High speed internet
• Full-time; 40 hours per week
• Monday – Friday
• Initial schedule will be based on Eastern Time Zone during training but will be modified to preferred schedule as long as consistency is maintained
• $800 per month – Depending on experience
• Roughly $5.00/hr
• Payment will be submitted bi-monthly
• Work from home
• 13th Month Bonus
• 12 paid vacation and/or sick days annually
• 6 paid national holidays (Client declared days)
• Performance bonuses
• Bi-weekly payments
• Advancement and growth opportunities
• Annual reviews with a possible salary increase
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Personal Assistant
• Project Management
- Other Project Management
SHARE THIS JOB