Career Vantage is looking for highly skilled HR specialist who focuses on recruitment with 8 years and above corporate experience from top i-banks, consultancy firms etc. This is a writer role taking CV, cover letter revising requests from G5 (top 5 universities) students in UK.
We are looking for someone with high energy, who is focused and someone who pays high attention to detail. You are able to work from the comforts of your own home. Working schedule is between 12pm - 8pm UK time (7pm-3am Phil time). We prefer applicants with a fast and reliable internet connection. This is a long-term role and there will be a year-end bonus for high performers.
- Writing tasks which include checking, reviewing, revising, and providing advice to make the client's CV and application documents optimal
- Communicating with G5 students in achieving the above.
- Certain degree of admin tasks
-Experience in HR recruitment
-Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
-High Attention to Detail
-Knowledge in making CVs and cover letters appealing to HR manager in top UK companies.
-Super Fast & Reliable Internet Connection;
- Patience in dealing with tough and demanding customers.
Work Hours: between 12pm – 8pm UK time.
Probation: 2 weeks from the start date
Brief introduction of Career Vantage UK
Career Vantage is a market leader in career coaching services. Headquartered in London, it was founded in 2015 by experienced professionals who worked in top tier banks and consulting firms. Since then, it has expanded its services and opened regional offices in various Chinese cities including Hong Kong, Beijing
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment Assistant
- Creative Writing
- Editing Proofreading
- Technical Writing
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Email Support
• Project Management
- Writing Project Management
SHARE THIS JOB