$8-15/hr depending on skills
Jul 09, 2019
We are an online marketing agency that focuses on servicing online retail clients. Our team is 100% virtual and we believe that the remote workplace is the wave of the future. Our mission is to drive the highest levels of performance possible for our clients and to learn a lot while doing it!
As a Pay Per Click Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Google Adwords & Bing Ads, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Yahoo Gemini.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
Core expectations are:
- Build and launch PPC Campaigns
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor PPC tests
- Work with other departments (e.g. product development, creative and merchandising) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Do weekly PPC tasks, such as negative keyword mining, bid adjustments and writing ads
- Proactive monitor performance and budgets and make sure that we are in the right range
- Do Google Analytics analysis
- Help set up processes
- Have at least 4 hours overlap with US working time hours (Pacific Time 10am-6pm)
If interested, make sure your application subject line includes the words yummy. If it doesn't, your app will be disregarded.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extremely fluent in written English
- 4+ years of hands-on ecommerce marketing experience, including some form of paid search
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in Adwords or Bing Ads advertising, and a desire to champion both. Similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- A passion for marketing, social advertising and a positive attitude in all regards
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features and functionalities in social advertising
- Familiarity with Google Adwords Editor and Adwords scripts
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
Benefits & Company Perks:
Competitive salary - we want to pay for the best talent and work ethic
Learn more about online advertising than you ever can imagine possible
Work with smart, intelligent people
Interested? Please apply directly at this link: