PHP 50078.25/mnth $6/hr,(USD) (At least)
Mar 31, 2018
Our company needs a marketing manager to help launch a new product and keep it creating revenue.
The "product" is a supply chain API service helping companies connect to their customers more effectively in the eProcurement and eCommerce space. Basically, our APIs help companies integrate data with disperate systems.
- 4-8 years experience in software marketing
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to work with or discuss at a functional level basic web technologies e.g. html, CSS,
- Work with a team to build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Help develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Help evaluate impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, customer value and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Our employees enjoy many benefits:
- Very competitive salary. We pay depending on experience, however minimum for this position will be $6/hr, plus benefits listed below.
- 13th Month paid (Once Employed for 6 months)
- Healthcare contribution (Employed for 6 months)
- A friendly, professional work environment
- Paid sick days (Employed for six months)
- Paid non-working and regular holidays
- Monthly and quarterly performance bonus'