3.00 - $5.00 USD/hr (based on experience)
Sep 13, 2019
WHO WE ARE
Authority Solutions is a unique SEO/Digital Marketiing Company, and we also work hard at creating a close-knit work-family. When you join our team, you're one of us. We put a lot of focus on cultivating a healthy and happy work culture -- a family you'll want to be a part of for many years to come.
WHAT WE'RE DOING RIGHT:
We have a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, and employee retention and happiness.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a strong WordPress / Web Design / Developer candidate to join our team.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME JOB WITH PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES, HOLIDAY PAY & A 13TH MONTH PAY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.
We are a growing SEO/Digital Marketing Company that already has about 20 wonderful people on staff. We are looking for individuals who will grow with our amazing team and take an interest in a long term relationship with our company. Please take time to make a personalized response.
We would prefer that you have Genesis Framework experience with in-depth WordPress theme & PHP experience and also for fast turn-around using existing Genesis Child themes to be customized for clients.
The successful applicant will be using themes from
Please note that ONLY those who apply with the word "Rumpelstiltskin" at the beginning of the reply will be viewed. This shows us that you actually took the time to read the entire description and didn't just copy and paste an offer that is sent to all.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in defining and implementing technical direction.
- Participates in selecting and implementing technical architecture of assigned projects.
- Performs or reviews systems analysis, design, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects. Works with support and documentation groups to provide technical and user training and manuals for new systems and major system enhancements.
- Leads or participates in process improvement. A catalyst for a change.
- Provides technical leadership to team and department members. Leads through example, Mentors/ influences others. Effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments.
- Participates on project teams for assigned system projects; analyzes improvements and new applications and develops requirements and specifications with team.
- Investigates replacing current systems with new systems and analyzes the adaptability of current operations. Technical equipment and software vendors and current users are consulted in these evaluations.
- Helps develop specification, program and documentation standards. Maintains functional operation of assigned production systems. Provides input to application manager on reviews of programmers and programmer/analysts, and helps to identify training needs.
- Coordinates support for new development.
- Acts as key contributor on projects. Drives a project, from a technical standpoint, independently resolves issues.
- Makes significant contributions to the success of projects by applying demonstrated knowledge.
The ideal person for this position...
- Lives and breathes WordPress!
- Skills in the Genesis Framework from
- We are also looking for someone with PHP coding skills to help with our work load. Here are a few examples of custom design skill level we are looking for:
Other Skills Required:
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Results Driven.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Skills in designing be able to use designing software like Photoshop etc.
- Knowledge in on page SEO
- Knowledge in WordPress and knows how to use/configure its themes specially Genesis
- Proficient in CSS, html, jQuery and knowledge in PHP
The right candidate for the position will be self-motivated and a GREAT communicator with a strong desire to grow and learn many new skills. Most communication will be done via team
If you believe you are the right person for the job, please reply to this post with your updated CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.