IMPORTANT - MUST have a recent model MAC computer (2014 or newer, 15” monitor preferred).
* You'll be trained to use the Daylite CRM app to manage contacts, tasks, calendars, and
* This software REQUIRES a Mac computer for download and access.
Erick Känd, Stage Hypnotist
* Researching corporate events online.
* Contacting potential clients using predefined
* Planning and booking travel arrangements.
* Management of day to day administrative tasks.
WORK TIME ZONE - flexible, with following requirements
* Need some overlap with Eastern standard time for video conferencing with Owner using FaceTime.
* Occasionally need to call hotels in various parts of the USA during the 9am-5pm reservation desk hours in order to confirm reservations.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Prospecting for New Clients
* Online research: Finding corporate events online (an example:
* Bonus Potential for new engagements booked as a result of your marketing initiatives.
* Book flights, hotels, and rental cars.
* Call hotels to make and confirm reservations.
* Prepare travel files for owner.
* Research and plan complex travel itineraries using online travel sites. Evaluating all the data and making a “top choice” personal recommendation with clear, easy to follow supporting documentation.
* Prepare client agreements using predefined templates
* Follow up with clients via
* Manage event pipeline sequence, helping to make sure nothing falls “through the cracks."
WHAT PERSONALITY TRAITS AM I LOOKING FOR?
* Creative thinking and focused concentration is MORE important than “multi-tasking.”
* Takes initiative. The end goal is to expand the business. I need a proactive person to help trouble shoot and solve problems. You need to be able to think independently and take initiative without needing me to trigger you to get things moving.
* Innovation and Resourcefulness. Think outside of the box, and make suggestions about how a new task could best be accomplished.
* Natural collaborator. Take initiative to start conversations about how to make improvements. Always be looking for ways to contribute in to the overall growth of the business.
* Ability to ask for help. You won’t let me down by asking questions! We work together as a TEAM to deliver a great experience for our clients.
* Fluent english. You will be communicating regularly with the owner of the business via
* Organization. Ability to research data and organize it into a format that can be easily reviewed.
* Personal drive, leadership, and excellent communication ability.
* Self confidence. You’ll be communicating with clients, so a positive image is important.
* Take pride in providing exceptional service, and be reliable at advising me of when tasks will be completed.
* Respond to this job posting by starting with the sentence, “Erick, you’d be dumb not to hire me because…”
* Also, please include a brief summary of the specifications of your Mac computer.
Applications Used for This Position:
* Mac Daylite- contacts, calendar, and tasks manager.
* Dropbox- shared files.
* Evernote- shared notebooks for instructions and workflows.
* LastPass- stored passwords for websites.
* Mac Mail- integrates with Daylite to link
* Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
* Microsoft Word or Google Docs or Mac Pages
* Mac FaceTime- video meetings.
* Mac Messages- sending texts for a quick response.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Data Entry
- Email Management
- Personal Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Travel Planning
- Editing Proofreading
• Marketing & Sales
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Customer Support
- Email Support
• Project Management
- Marketing Project Management
SHARE THIS JOB