We run a Creative Agency in the United Kingdom (UK) that provides the following services for customers (in the following order of importance):
• Web Design
• Brand Development/Management
• Digital Marketing
• S.E.O (Search Engine Optimisation)(we need your help to improve on this)
We are ready to take out business to the “next level” and are looking for someone to work with us who can help us market the business and generate new leads, and new customers…
You main role within the business will be:
S.E.O (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION) & INBOUND MARKETING
it will be your job to help us generate new RELEVANT leads and new business for our business.
We’re particularly interested in someone who, has knowledge and experience in the fields in which we operate, and is passionate about the services that we provide… (although experience in these areas is not essential)
We’re also looking for someone who is capable of working under their own initiative and we’d like you to make regular suggestions on how you think you might be able to help us improve ANY areas of our business…
(Seriously, we’re always happy to listen to and questions or suggestions that you may have for our business! It’s our aim to make you as passionate about our business as we are!)
One of your main focuses for the business will involve coming up with, and implementing techniques for:
• S.E.O (Search Engine Optimisation)
• Inbound Marketing
• Growth Hacking
And to help us improve and grow the business!
Also, we’re happy to listen to any and all suggestions that you may have, just with one simple caveat:
Any techniques that we use must be inline with what Google (and other search engines) recommend.. We’re not interested in artificially manipulating Search engines for a short period of time, we’re looking for long term sustainable growth, that will ultimately lead to us being a key player in the UK…
Our ultimate, long term goal would be to come to the top of google for “Web Design” related searches…
As well as our main “Creative Agency” business we are also in the process of launching some of our own “E-Commerce” businesses which is why (now more than ever) we need additional help to market our businesses and gain more customers…
Our Additional Businesses in Development include:
• A “Custom Clothing” Hoodie company for University Students in the UK (we are happy to provide more information via private messages) (this has it’s own ECommerce store - Built on Wordpress/DIVI Theme)
• An Amazon business (selling clothing/fashion/apparel products) in several different countries (this will soon have it’s own ECommerce store - Built on Wordpress/DIVI Theme)
We need someone who can think for themselves, and help us to market these new internet business as well as our main “Marketing Agency” business on the internet.
Each week you’ll be responsible for creating:
• ALL Inbound Marketing
• The creation of a Social Media Marketing Plan
Daily Social Media Posts
• Daily Social Media Marketing & Management (i.e. searching for relevant posts)
• Weekly Blog Posts / Article Marketing
• A Weekly
• Directory Submissions
• Link Building (White Hat ONLY!!)
• General Lead Generation (we’d love to hear your ideas for this!)
• Social Bookmarking (Delicious, Pinterest, Reddit, StumbleUpon, ScoopIt, Etc)
You’ll perform all of these tasks on a daily basis for both the “Creative Agency” & the “Custom Clothing” company.
(we’ll help you to find content to post, but we will also be looking for suggestions from you!)
For any tasks that you perform, we also have a bank of freelancers/outsourcers at your disposal that you’ll be able to commission and manage as you wish…
If you’ve got suggestions regarding our Wordpress/DIVI websites, we have web developers that we’d like you to use and manage for these tasks....
Above all else you’ll responsible for helping us to improve the S.E.O for both of our main businesses, and we’d like you to help us put together suggestions for daily S.E.O tasks that will help us to do this (no spammy, or blackhat tricks!!) we only want relevant organic traffic that we know will convert, and we don’t want any penalties from Google!)
Although you will have a list of daily repeating tasks to perform (such as posting to Social Media) you will also in part be given a ‘free reign” and will be responsible for creating your own job!…
We want you to make suggestions for tasks that you can perform (large or small, one off, ongoing or daily) that will ultimately help us to get new customers for our businesses!
You’ll also be responsible for helping us to put together SOP (Standard Operating Procedures - we can help/teach you how to do this!) for all of the tasks that you perform.
(with the idea being that another outsourcer sound use the “SOP” to perform the task again in the future)
We’re looking for someone who can grow with us, and who can eventually take on the roll of key Marketing/S.E.O Manager and Project Manager, whilst managing all other outsourcers for the businesses!
We would also consider paying for additional online training courses/books or anything else for you if you think this will help! (We also do have a reading list of books that we will provide for you, the main one being this one: SEO for Growth:
Here are some additional areas where experience would be useful, but is not essential:
• Wordpress / DIVI Theme (desirable but not essential)
• Google Analytics Google Adwords (desirable but not essential)
• Google Adwords Campaigns (desirable but not essential)
• Linkedin Marketing (desirable but not essential)
• Linkedin Lead Generation (desirable but not essential)
• Knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop & Illustrator) (desirable but not essential)
Ultimately were looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, is not afraid to make suggestions, is willing to learn, and is looking to work for, and to help grow our company over a long period of time!
We look forward to hearing to you, and please feel free to ask any questions, or make any suggestions to us in your application!
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Email Management
- Personal Assistant
- Web Content Writing
• Marketing & Sales
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Lead Generation
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
• Project Management
- Marketing Project Management
- Other Project Management
SHARE THIS JOB