Oct 21, 2019
We’re seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Search Engine Optimization Specialist with exceptional reporting skills, and an aesthetic eye with attention to detail. This is a long-term, permanent position in our growing company. This is not a contract or project-based position.
We are looking for detail-oriented, hard-working, honest and friendly employees that fit well within our company culture. We are also looking for employees that have a strong desire to learn and take on new tasks that he/she may not be familiar or comfortable with (i.e., you have the ability to learn new concepts and technologies).
Our company is a rapidly growing digital marketing company that rapidly develops new customer websites to assist with sales growth. The websites being worked on will mostly be local service based business (carpet cleaners, contractors, painters, etc) websites built on WordPress.
*** REQUIRED SKILLS ***
SEO ANALYSIS & STRATEGY
- SEO research websites that would be a good fit to guest post on
- SEO use link research tools (e.g. SEO Profiler), research different sites to post your link on
- Analyzing website audit
- Analyzing website progress, web traffic, rankings
- Analyzing anchor text %
- Researching easy to rank keywords (Market Samurai)
- Analyzing keyword competition (Market Samurai)
- On Page SEO
- Google analytics
- Analyze problem, what’s needed / missing / red flags
- Analyze bounce rates & create action points on low performing pages
- Generate Weekly SEO reports for clients (Manual or automated)
- Search friendly architecture
- HTML sitemap
- XML sitemap
- Controlling for thin content
- Keyword research
- On page keyword tagging
- On site anchor text inner linking (make sure each keyword has 5-15 inner links on that keyword)
- Site owner outreach
- Guest posting
- Signature links in forums
- Social media outreach
- Google images
- Content strategy - plan to leverage our resources to produce valuable, useful, relevant, share worthy material
- Creating & participating in conversations around brand in positive ways to drive awareness & adoption
- Social reach, followers
- Monitoring search activities & website competitors
*** HOURS ***
Preferred hours are 40 hours per week, however, we would consider alternative options which may suit the candidate better. We’re US based however we can be reasonably flexible with working hours.
All off-site employees are required to log all work using time management software of which you will be trained in operating this correctly. This is mandatory and non-negotiable. This policy ensures that you are working for the company full time and not on other
*** COMPENSATION / BENEFITS ***
After your 3 months probationary period, we offer incentives for exceptional work through a salary increase. Annual salary reviews will also be implemented for consideration based on performance.
We honor national holidays, which you may take off at your discretion. We do not have a firm vacation policy - we only request notice in advance to time that you request off, and that your deliverables and due dates are not compromised.
*** CONCLUSION ***
If you are interested, please apply! We will respond within 3 working days if you have provided the following information within your application.
1) A cover letter and/or resume including your past experience.
2) A description of your "expert level" skills and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Web Content Writing
• Marketing & Sales