Minimum PHP 25,000/mnth, $485/mnth, Negotiable
Feb 28, 2018
Looking for a competent and long-term Web Developer/Project Manager for a software development company in Orlando, FL USA. The job entails managing multiple (at least 3) Joomla/WordPress web development projects per month. The job will be 60% web development and 40% project management initially until the team grows and then it will be 40%, 60%. The applicant must be self-motivated and excellent at problem solving. We are looking for someone who doesn’t back down to a challenge and is motivated to get results. This role will directly report to the owner of the company and will require someone with an incredibly strong sense of accountability and initiative. Supervision will be minimal. Hours are flexible insomuch as your tasks are completed on a timely schedule.
Pay will be based on monthly rate with semi-annual performance bonuses being awarded. This role is vital to the businesses success and comes with a high level of trust.
This role will report directly to the leaders of the company and will require someone with an incredibly strong sense of accountability, initiative and team-oriented. We are looking for someone excited to work in a fast-paced, talented, and fun team.
The ideal candidate has the following skills/knowledge:
1. At least 2 years experience with end-to-end project management or managing a development team.
2. At least 5 years developing and managing Joomla & WordPress CMS and applications.
3. Strong PHP programming and MySQL database experience.
4. Working knowledge of mobile application development and delivery (Android & ios).
5. Multi-tasking capabilities - ability to juggle priorities all at once without sacrificing work quality.
6. Knowledge in project management tools like Jira, Trello, Basecamp.
7. Working knowledge in front end web development (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS , JQuery, etc) and image editing tools like Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
8. Vendor management capabilities.
9. Knowledge of SEO and on-page (website and content optimization).
10. Estimating web development projects (preferred but not required)
11. Working knowledge of Restful and Amazon web services and working on AWS platforms (preferred but not required).
12. Working knowledge of Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)
We are looking for someone who's:
1. Communicative and friendly
2. Has proven leadership skills
3. Organized, meticulous, and has keen attention to detail.
4. Happy to take constructive criticisms.
6. Looking to grow with the company - I'm always in it for the long-term and want to build a good working relationship with the best candidate.
If you think you're perfect for the job, please send the following:
-Links to websites/projects that you have developed or worked on
-Results of your bandwidth speed test (use the computer with which you’ll be working with at home) via this link: