May 21, 2019
We are searching for experienced Magento Developers (frontend and backend) to join our team.
This position requires developers with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest backend and frontend technologies.
You must write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You must be organised and self focused, delivering on time and according to requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work on enterprise-level projects with high visibility. A dream job for anyone looking to have a career in a stable company with start-up culture and perks.
The Roma Digital Development team is already comprised of a range of talent focusing on both backend and frontend
1. A good understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento, PHP, and Zend.
2. Ability to develop and manage ecommerce websites, web applications, other websites.
3. Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping etc.
4. Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
5. Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
6. Analyse, debug, and test code.
7. Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
8. Participate in project & deployment planning.
Minimum 1-3 Years experience with Magento projects
1. Excellent understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture.
2. Able to hand-code quality, clean and structured HTML.
4. Extensive experience of PHP5+ and MySQL.
5. Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
6. Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
7. Must be interpersonal and able to work well independently as well as within a team
We are offering both part-time and full-time positions, with a solid potential for career growth in a stable company.
If this sounds like you, then please go ahead an apply with your resume, thanks.