PHP 17,500-25,000 Negotiable
May 16, 2019
We are a well-established USA-based Branding and Digital Marketing Agency looking for a full-time Digital Marketing & Advertising Tech to join our team. Looking for a great person with Excellent English language proficiency! Work for a Great Company that pays team members on time with a positive working environment.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: MUST BE DEPENDABLE! WE NEED TEAM MEMBERS WHO WANT A STEADY WORK LIFE! WE PAY WELL, CONSISTENTLY AND ON TIME WITH REGULAR INCREASES WITH GOOD
Qualities and Skills we are looking for:
** speak/type in English
** be willing to learn and be trained (We provide plenty of training (live and video and written) and we invest people who show that they are dependable and hard working team members.)
** Must have good/stable internet and workspace
** be able to follow directions and immediately implement as instructed
** have a very good knowledge level of Google and
You MUST be a diligent, honest, hard-working person. We want hard workers who have a good knowledge of SEO and will work for the time they are paid for. All time worked is tracked via our Teamwork Project Management system.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE BASIC SKILLS AND CHARACTER TRAITS!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Must be proficient in Wordpress and on-page SEO
• Must be familiar with Google MyBusiness ecosystem
• Create Web 2.0 accounts and complete profiles
• Interlink web 2.0 and social accounts for SEO
• Work within a project management system and team chat
• Post social media content and articles to Wordpress and other blogging platforms
• Use research tools like SEMRush
Wage/Salary Range: $17,500 - 25,000 PHP monthly
Monthly Salary Based On Experience+Bonus+Vacation Days
Performance-Based Bonuses start after a probationary term
• Will pay for the 1st week, then on a bi-weekly basis after 1st week
• We give pay increases based on performance
• Every month you work, you earn 1 personal day which can be used as sick days or vacation days (12 Days per Year)
• These are the paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Independence Day, All Saints Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
HOW TO APPLY:
• Send an
• Include your resume
Congratulations you made it to the end, so what are you waiting for?
SEND YOUR RESUME TO:
USE THE SUBJECT LINE: Digital Marketing & Advertising Position
IMPORTANT - ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR
We use Teamwork with all workers to monitor on the clock activity, this is mandatory and not an option, confirm you are ok with this to move forward with the interview process.
1. How old are you?
2. What city/country are you working from?
3. Where do you work from? home or office?
4. What type of computer do you use, laptop or desktop, and how old is it?
5. PC or Mac?
6. How fast is your internet speed? send screenshot.
7. Do you have any current technology challenges that cause work outage?
8. What hours are you willing to work? We are in Eastern USA time and prefer you to work those hours. Are you ok working 9 pm to 5 am in your time zone?
9. Tell us about your last 12 months of experience… what was your role? What was your daily/weekly schedule like? What did you do specifically?