Feb 12, 2018
We are a very fast growing business and looking to fill this position quickly.. we provide a competitive rate and looking for someone to join our team long-term..
We also provide excellent and ongoing training.. we DON'T expect you to be an expert.. but the ideal candidate would be a quick learner with a problem solving attitude.
If you fit the below criteria, we can't wait to hear from you...
- You speak English fluently, both written and verbal.
- You have past experience setting up marketing systems. (e.g. Landing pages / marketing automation)
- You're eager to learn more about marketing and sales.
- You identify yourself as someone who's tech-savvy.
- You're open to learning new things quickly.
- You have a good modern laptop or computer for your work.
- You have a strong internet connection.
- You can work during U.S. morning hours (Pacific time).
These are not a "must", but you'll have a strong advantage if you....
- Know HTML/CSS or have past programming experience.
- Have created
- Have used E-mail marketing software in the past.
We're looking to hire for this position quickly.. so if you think you fit the criteria above, please get in touch ASAP to have a shot.
Please begin your reply with "I Am Tech-Savvy" to help me filter out bad applicants.
If you're the right candidate, I will reply back and we can do a