Jun 19, 2022
We are a US based insurance brokerage firm who's looking for someone who can help level up our marketing strategy, generate referrals and leads, and expand our online presence.
What we need:
- A trustworthy individual who can work part-time or full-time, PDT (11pm to 8am Manila time), under minimum supervision.
- A graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of SEO, social media marketing, web management experience.
- Excellent communication skills. (we may require you to write articles/newsletters/ads)
- Knowledgeable in
- Exceptional social media advertisement platform knowledge.
- Knows how to create links, RSS feeds, HTML, inbound traffic
- Computer set up at home (DSL/FIBER - 10MBPS or Higher)
- Headset, webcam
- Develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews or creating reviews.
- Post ads, newsletters, articles, and videos online.
- Generate customized/tailored
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Digital Marketing and brand development.
If you qualify, please send in a complete and updated resume, a cover letter (please start it with: I AM THE BEST CANDIDATE BECAUSE") and a 2 to 3-minute voice recording of yourself about why should we hire you.
All other candidates who will not follow these simple instructions will not be considered.
IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY: Please do not apply.