Dec 21, 2017
We have a virtual Assistant position open in a growing, fun, company that empowers
women. Love Travel Trend is a VIRTUAL company. We help women feel empowered to love themselves and travel in a loving and safe community.
We are looking to fill this position immediately and are looking for a long-term, perfect
fit. The application deadline is Friday, December 14, 2017.
Manage recordings and archiving
Must have experience with or ability to learn very very quickly, the following:
Google Docs (shared Excel & Word docs)
WHO YOU ARE:
• You are consistently upbeat, solutions-oriented, very friendly and positive.
• You are available 5-10 hours per week (with room to grow).
• You have amazing communication skills.
• You are highly organized and obsessed with systems, while proactively looking
for ways to create greater efficiencies.
• You are great at taking initiative and identifying ways to improve.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are highly
• You take pride in your work and treat tasks as if they are your own business. You
strive for perfection and give GREAT attention to detail.
• You care about the delivery of your services and always go above and beyond.
• You love receiving and integrating feedback so you can get better and better at
what you do. You take ownership for your work.
• You manage your time wisely and love being independent and virtual, yet part of
an awesome caring team.
• You are familiar with the online coaching/training business world (a plus but not
• You are located in the U.S., preferably in the same time zone (PDT)
1. If you say you are going to do something and by a certain date/time – do it. Be a
person who prides themselves in their word.
2. If you take over a project – that means you are the boss of that and I expect to not
have to tell you every single piece of the puzzle. Own it, take it from start to finish, learn
what you need to and use your best judgment.
3. Communicate regularly with me – even if there’s not a lot going on.
4. Go out of your way to over deliver and proactively find and offer solutions to make the
business run more efficiently.
5. You have your own computer, phone and solid internet connection.
6. You are responsive and ultra responsible.
• Flexibility and freedom to work from anywhere (working in your pajamas in your
own home isn’t bad right?).
• You’ll have a blast and love working with women who are making it happen!
• You can be located anywhere, as long as you can work in PDT (~9-5pm) most of
To be discussed
How to apply:
If this position sounds like a dream and you fit the criteria listed above,
1. Name, phone,
2. Tell me about your favorite job/business positions and why. - Just want to get to
know you more.
3. What is your experience with being a Virtual Assistant and doing Summits?
The application deadline is midnight Friday, December 14, 2017.
Thank you - we look forward to hearing from you!