Dec 08, 2017
? Develop mechanical fabrication and design solutions based on engineering principle and be involved in presentation of the solution to customer.
? Provide technical support to external and internal customers.
? Resolve operational problems related to project and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
? Responsible for project success as project leader or as part of a project team.
? Support sales team in pre-sales technical concept and budgeting activities.
? Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and in budget.
? Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including DFM and DFA.
? Generate, maintain and facilitate project documentation in the execution of the construction process for all-phases of the project.
? Other duties may be assigned as specific projects dictate.
? Station in China & flexibility to travel.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in mechanical design and manufacturing engineering, or related field;
• 4 years’ prior experience in related field;
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment;
• Flexibility and adaptability in utilizing a wide range of computer engineering design and office software;
• Ability to speak Chinese is a plus.