Nov 19, 2017
Who are we? We are a growing coding Bootcamp based out of Canada. We are looking to add a curriculum builder to our team to assist us with growing our curriculum infrastructure .
Benefits: This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week, with a salary of $350 hours a month. If we see that you excel in the position, there is an opportunity for a pay increase after some time.
We are after someone who has:
- A strong command of written and spoken English.
- Friendly, hardworking & motivated to learn new things.
- Very good attention to details.
Job Description: Your job will be to build a curriculum that students and instructors could use to teach and learn. A Instructor manual and student manual will be required. A couple projects for the students to do.More projects are anticipated and would like to retain our employees .
Once we have purchased the domains your task will be to put them through testing to see if they can be used towards our websites. Training on how to do all of this will be provided once you are hired.
When Do I work? Your shift will start at whatever time works best for you. We are very flexible and want to build a team that can get the job done at whatever time works best for them. This flexibility can change at any time.
When applying with answers to the following questions:
1) Tell me a little bit about yourself.
2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
3) Describe this job in your own words
4) Do you have experience with building curriculums? If you do, tell me a little bit about what you know about building websites ?
5) Provide a voice note of your spoken English. You can answer one of the questions above in the voice note.