Depending on Experience
Nov 18, 2017
Do you love the satisfaction that comes with creating great websites?
We need a creative and innovative web designer/developer to work with us to create amazing online presence for multiple products (Shopify) and services (joomla or Wordpress)
The Website designer/developer will be doing the following tasks:
• Develop functional and appealing web applications and websites based on usability and user experience
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Write functional requirement documents and specifications
• Style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms (responsive)
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Promote usability best practices
• understanding SEO and common practices (image optimization, meta titles, etc...)
Creating responsive websites from scratch, depending on the projects, it could involve shopify, wordpress, joomla, etc...
Personal Character Attributes:
Highly motivated, focused and organized
High performing individual who is self-driven
Ability to learn systems quickly
Openness and honesty, especially in terms of communication.
He/She must be able to express his/her difficulties or challenges whenever necessary
To avoid misunderstandings:
Integrity with time-management
Be able to multi-task
Must have a separate quiet area to work
Be able to solve problems using their own initiative
This will start with a 30 hour per week during probation and turns into a full time 40 hour per week career.
*Please do not apply if you already have a job or just want to supplement your income. We have lots of work and need long term commitment from the YOU. You will be rewarded for your commitment and achievements and you will get a raise in wages every
Daily/Weekly /Monthly Salary Based On Experience + Bonus + Vacation /Sick Days
how to Apply:
Please Respond with all the following (preference will be given to people who choose to follow these instructions).
1 - Basic details of PC / Laptop
2 - Screenshot of your broadband speed
3 - Your resume and salary requirements (based on a 40 hour week)
4 - Number of hours a week you are available and when you can start
5 - Your
6 - Your typing speed (use a 2 minute
7 - Your DISC results (
8 - A portfolio of websites you have designed or implemented and an explanation of what your contribution was to each site.
9. Provide at least 1 solid verifiable reference
And your answers to the following questions:
1. Why are you the best for the job?
2. What specific skills do you have which will enhance this role?
2. What is the best approach in managing you?
3. What can/will you contribute to the team?
4. What is your favorite color and why?
Kindly FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS provided and only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.