Oct 11, 2017
AIISHA is a womenswear fashion brand based in the UAE. We are looking for a creatively driven individual who has strong web developing and graphic design background and preferably with Fashion PR knowledge and has to be able to meet the deadlines.
1) Graphic Design: Candidate has to be able to have an international taste (i.e Vogue and Net-a-Porter), or at least have the ability to adapt to international taste. Work will involve creating our look books, creating promotional videos, editing existing videos, brochures, creative presentations, invitations, illustrations, using photo shop our photographs with clean finishing, expert at Adobe, InDesign and Illustrator.
2) Social Media: Candidate will have to plan our social media calendar with the incentive of increasing brand awareness and may have to handle them including: Instagram,
3) Web Developer: Candidate will also have to design/ create an e-commerce website that can reach a wide number of audience that would enhance sales.
Candidate will take care of increasing the ranking and updating our WordPress Blog and Website to drive more genuine visitors to them. Candidate should be experienced in SEO, site's navigation, meta descriptions, traffic and ranking, analyzing our competitors, programming in HTML & PHP, maximizing local search exposure (in terms of the UAE), creating effective ranking strategies, in-depth keyword research, Google Analytics etc..
PART TIME: 3 days a week
TIME: Flexible as long as the work is attended to in timely manner.
LOCATION: This is a virtual job, so operation can be from any location where the candidate can get the job done.
MUST-HAVE PERSONAL TRAILS:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Attentive to details
- Strategic thinker
- Must be able to prioritize work
- Courteous and friendly
- Ability to build trust
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Proactive and not reactive to dealing with issues
- Highly organised and responsive to instruction
If you feel that you're the right person for this job, please apply with a brief about your skills - preferably after visiting our website: