Telesales Professional - Organic Lead Generation
Commission + Bonus Sales Position + Salary after your first sale
Experienced in sales and proven track record a must
Organic Lead Generation is looking for a motivated Business Development Associate to join their thriving sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to have a home based office in (B2B). The successful candidate will offer their knowledge, experience, confidence and build credibility with all SEO clients.
The Business Development Associate’s main responsibility is to identify, research, pursue, and close new business opportunities of specified size and value over the phone. Once an account has been secured, the Telesales Professional will maintain that existing account and the employee will receive a raise.
Upon proven successful performance in the Business Development Associate role, there is a career progression to an office management position, which will allow for even more earning potential. If you are passionate, results-oriented, innovative and ambitious, we want to hear from you.
• Perform a high volume of outbound calls - hard sell
• Fluent in English
• Responsible for generating and qualifying leads and closing the deal
• Primarily responsible for sourcing and communicating the sale of Digital Marketing (SEO) to clients
• Provide excellent relationship management to ensure all clients needs are addressed;
• Ability to adjust your communication style to cater to different audiences using expertise, tact, diplomacy and listening skills
• Maintain your existing client accounts
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Post-secondary education an asset
• New graduates are encouraged to apply and will be considered!
• Demonstrated perseverance
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with building credibility and confidence to liaise with Senior level positions.
• Experience in sales is expected (2 years minimum)
• Proficient in MS Office - Word and Excel.
• Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
• Ability to work in a home office environment.
• The ability to work independently and stay motivated.
If you are passionate, results-oriented, innovative and ambitious, we want to hear from you. Hours of operation are 9-5 MST Monday - Friday.
Interested applicants, please email resume and cover letter to:
SHARE THIS JOB