PHP 45,000/mnth Negotiable
Jul 01, 2017
Do you know the Wordpress loop inside out!?!?
Are you an expert PHP developer with experience creating WP plugins?
We are a small Australian/European web development company specialising in world class Wordpress themes and high-end projects.
Looking for a permanent full-time long-term interested lead developer to help us to grow our company using rock solid and super clean code.
You will be the technical lead of our business and work closely with our founder to decide on the direction of our technologies used.
This is a remote position but you will be required to work specific times during the day and communicate via slack video regularly throughout the day. Must have a webcam.
Must be a programmer that understands how to make complex functionality simple for the end user and build highly usable and usability focussed websites.
Exciting projects across various platforms but mostly WP.
We are also looking for someone interested in other programming languages like ruby/liquid and will provide an environment for learning and growth.
We are fun and positive people and would like someone seriously interested in building fantastic products and helping grow a tech business.
We will give bonuses and incentives to the right candidate with the right attitude who shows commitment, reliability and loyalty.
Let's grow together.
- Master in WP Theme Development and customisation utilizing industry standard best practices
- Knowledgeable with the variety of WordPress Plugins ie WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, FacetWP, ACF.
- LAMP stack pro
- Experience in using version control platform Git
- Strong Foundation in BootStrap responsive development
- Strong background and experience in building and customising WP plugins
- Experience in using and/or developing APIs
- Incorporates w3c validation as a routine of Quality Testing/ QA prior to delivery
- Command Line and Terminal
- Server Management
Nice to Have
- Experience with Shopify and the liquid language
- Experience with Drupal
Personal Skills Required
- Good English communication skills
- Strong team player
- Reliable and motivated
- Eye for detail
- Ambitious and passionate
- A keen interest in design and usability
- Pride in your work
- Looking for a long-term partnership with a great team
Our ideal candidates would have experience with these technologies however we also promote learning and will give budget to learn new languages.
Get in touch!