Feb 25, 2012
Interested in a fun job that rewards you the harder you work and the better you perform?
If this sounds interesting we have a position open for a SEO link builder.
The candidate must have extensive SEO knowledge on topics such as link wheels, web.2.0 sites, social bookmarking, article directories and all other current practices in backlink building.
The job requires that you perform a set of daily backlink building duties such as the creation of web 2.0 site accounts, article submissions and social bookmarking whilst at the same time being responsible for the other team members.
There will also be some article writing tasks and spinning so your English must be extremely high quality. You will be responsible for proof reading other members works so your grasp of the English language must be good.
Here are some other skills you MUST HAVE:
- Can spin articles
- Proficient with Google Docs
- Able to use and organise files using Dropbox
- Be able to create excel sheets documenting URLs.
- Can research and write articles on ANY topic
- Extensive SEO knowledge
- Be able to be flexible to take on new tasks when called upon.
Some other criteria that's required:
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype, Yahoo and MSN messenger.
- Has a PayPal account.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily
be trained other skills.
- Can work full-time (40 hours per week)
This is a great opportunity where you will be rewarded for the results and produce and how well you perform. There's plenty of opportunity for bonuses and chances to contribute.
If you're interested in this unique opportunity,
please do the following...
Send me an email and use a
Subject Line of "Superstar Linkbuilder." This helps me filter out all the people who cannot follow instructions!
Let me know why you think you'd be great
for this job.
Also let me know the best time you can be reached
and what schedule you would prefer to work
from home when you won't be distracted.
Please also include links to as many examples
of your work that you can. It's also very important that you attach any articles you have written as it's likely you will be required to write at least one article a day. Also attach a resume please.