$400+ /Mnth Depending on experience
Jun 28, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to view our ad.
We are a growing national company based in the USA. We are the best company you will find to work with. We Love our team members, and they love working with us. We are a empowering company who wants everyone on our team to succeed.
We are seeking a long term relationship with the right individual. We will train you on our policies and procedures and your responsibilities. When you are struggling with a task we will be there to help guide you through it. We will regularly and gladly give you hourly pay increases and possible bonuses when you work hard for us and exceed our expectations.
We enjoy working with Filipinos, we think they are the kindest and hardest workers in the world. You are great people with honorable work ethics and that is an excellent match to our team.
We are looking for someone that is Dependable and Passionate about your work, to be a part of our growing team.
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the management of the brands through visual representation within the company’s marketing outreach. This position will oversee every aspect of design work in given areas of responsibility while collaborating with other internal teams on projects that help the company achieve its goal and progress expectations. You will work on a variety of products, including store merchandising and marketing programs, training materials, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, social media, digital signage and corporate identity projects, etc. The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic individual who is detail-oriented, can handle multiple requests, and displays strong time management skills with a dedication to the business.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and manage working files for all company collateral materials, including but not limited to in-store POP, window clings, store installments, direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, interactive PDF files, digital signage, email, web, social media environments and more.
• Build and maintain brand guidelines
• Oversee and ensure partner and vendor brand guideline compliance.
• Work with outside vendors to facilitate and coordinate creative design projects.
• Manage company branding to maintain a consistent look and feel across online and offline platforms.
• Manage and maintain brand and budget requirements.
• Manage and maintain all company collateral archives, including, but not limited to graphic files, logos, photos art, etc. as well as sponsor logos and product/marketing photos from Vendors.
• Assist Marketing team with brainstorming, marketing, and advertising strategies.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
• 3-5 years graphic design experience
• Mobile application development
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience qualifications preferred.
• General marketing experience.
• Experience in video design and production preferred.
• Experience with website design and updates preferred.
• Experience quoting and managing print jobs, as well as working with print vendors preferred.
• Ability to provide compelling creative solutions for individual projects consistently.
• Ability to design and create effective and accurate print marketing copy and various advertising mediums.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks on time and within budget.
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers to provide support and resolve issues effectively.
Excellent English communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, well organized, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, processes, and roles; works well under pressure
Ability and willingness to learn and acquire new skills as needed and deemed necessary.
Creative and proactive problem solver with a positive attitude
Self-motivated with ability to work well in teams
Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
Highly driven to succeed and a Passion For life
Must not only work efficient but effective which mean you regularly achieve successful results!
Professional presentation and demeanor with a pleasant personality
Stable internet connection, with an up to date, efficient Computer
Prior Web Development and/or Marketing experience, is highly desirable.
What is most important to us is a positive attitude, dependable and trustworthy.
When replying to this ad please leave your name, email and Skype username
Include any previous work examples related to this position.
Be sure to include the text, I actually read this, on your cover letter.
Submit your resume NOW for IMMEDIATE consideration!
Start Date: ASAP