Apr 18, 2017
- Write/post unique marketing ads about rural land properties on craigslist, facebook, and other websites.
- Write and send marketing emails.
- Communicate and coordinate with area photographers to get photos of individual properties and surrounding areas to include in marketing ads.
- Respond to questions/inquiries that come in via phone, email, and instant messenger, concerning the properties.
- Research answers to customer questions before involving the sales manager.
- Qualify interested buyers via a series of questions before involving the sales manager.
- Regularly follow up via email and phone with potential customers.
- Close sales via phone and email.
- Process down payments.
- Prepare closing documents electronically, review them with customer, and get the documents signed electronically.
- Prepare follow up emails and phone calls to customers concerning their recent purchase and ask for referrals and testimonials.
**There will be tutorial videos and one-on-one training with the owner to help get you familiar with the systems and processes. There are templates for most marketing ads and general guidelines for others. There will be scripts to help guide you through answering questions, qualifying buyers, and closing the sale. This position will be part-time/as-needed with full-time evaluation within 6 months. There will be a trial period during the first 30 days to make sure the position is a good fit for you and the company. There will be weekly meetings with the owner to review progress and plan for the next week.
**Must be available to work when needed during normal US business hours, evenings, and weekends.
**Must have a reliable computer and internet connection.
**Must have reliable cell phone and cell phone service and the ability to receive and make phone calls to and from the US.
**Strong written and verbal communication skills required (ENGLISH).
**Friendly and positive attitude when speaking with customers required.
**Past experience working in real estate a plus!