Apr 12, 2017
Job responsibilities include:
• Office receptionist - Answering phones, taking messages, managing the firm’s leads, qualifying leads and distributing them to Associates. Schedule listing appointments and answer inquiries.
• Provide high level of administrative support to the CEO/ Principal Broker. Maintain the Broker’s work and personal schedules including arrangement of appointments.
• Demonstrate ability to exercise logic, integrity and initiative. Be able to work independently and maintain the firm’s highest confidentiality. Track due dates and deadlines on pending contracts and listings.
• Filing and file maintenance providing clerical and administrative support to the teams as needed.
• Post listings for sale and updates to all company websites including MLS/Matrix. SEO duties to drive traffic to website.
• Order documents, handle all incoming/outgoing mail and delivering packets to the right parties.
• Effective organization, time management and problem solving skills that demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines, work productively, accurately and manage multiple tasks.
• Identifies branding needs of office and firm through enhanced new mediums (social marketing).
• Create and maintain websites, social media mediums and lead enhancers through the use of various real estate marketing tools.
• Assist Broker as needed for office operations not limited to all the above