Mar 13, 2017
We are a growing company so this job will evolve over time, but for now I am looking for someone to help us run a simple software that generates a spreadsheet of results, find contact information from websites, and send emails. We will provide all the training materials you'll need, and templates for the emails, but in order to communicate with our team you must have decent English communication skills.
It will be helpful if you have used google docs and if you have worked as a VA in the past, but it's not necessary. Since we will provide all training, it will be most important that you can learn how to do new tasks.
We have worked in the past with VAs from the Philippines and have really liked that as well as workers from India and Kenya. We offer flex scheduling (we are located in the US, but you'll very rarely need to be available outside of your normal business hours).
It is very important to us that you have good feedback from others who have hired you (if you're new to Upwork, you should provide alternate references of employers based in English speaking countries).
In your application, please share any other skills that may be useful in future (Wordpress or other software skills, etc). Somewhere in your cover letter or in one of the questions below the word "Amazon" (except don't put it in quotes).
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. How many hours are you available? What are your other commitments (please describe in detail)?
2. If you were to work full time for us, what hourly rate would you expect to be paid?
3. How long were you at your previous job? Why did you leave?
4. Why do you want this job? What are you hoping to get from it?
5. Please share a time when you had difficulty understanding a new task at work and how you were able to complete your work.