Negotiable on experience
Apr 07, 2010
I’m looking for a VA assistant or team to help write original web content and build/manage my portfolio of website and blogs. The majority of work will be basic research and writing articles, blog post and SEO backlink production using our proprietary list. Applicants or a team with WordPress site development will be a definite asset.
Must be excellent speaker of English and love to write in the English language. Any experience developing WordPress blogs or doing copywriting is a definite asset.
This is a full time or part time position with opportunity to advance and increase your salary. This is a home-based position and all work will be done over the internet, so having a reliable high speed internet connection and reliable computer equipment/software is a must.
Please supply the following with your application.
• Background about yourself, such as your education/work background, and your interests.
• The reasons why you want this job.
• Reasons why you think you are the best person for this position.
• Several recent writing samples of your article on any topic.
• Any WordPress URL’s that you developed.
• Your salary requirement and method of payment.
Successful candidates will meet these requirements:
• Do daily reporting.
• Work independently.
• Very strong spoken and written English.
• Able to meet the highest writing standards.
• Strong ability to research all topics including easy to difficult.
• Love for writing.
• Familiar with SEO backlinking.
• Ability to write add copy and setup WordPress blogs is a definite asset.
For the selected candidate, this position will provide:
• Paid training and support as required.
• Philippines working hours.
• Flexible time as long as performance goals are met.
• Paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation per year.
• Weekly payment through PayPal.
• 13 Month Bonus paid.
• Quarterly performance reviews and salary increase.
• Cash bonuses for project profit contribution.
• Salary based on content quality and web development skills.
• Advancement opportunities far beyond your starting position.
• Long term stability.
• A respectful, friendly long term working relationship.
This is a full time position with a growing company that respects their employees. We want you to succeed and develop with us so we both can make more money and be successful at something we love to do.
Thank you for taking the time to review my offer and I look forward to hearing from you.