PHP 27,902.56/month plus BONUSES
Jan 04, 2017
U.S. Based real estate company is seeking a fulltime creative Web/Design/SEO and Marketing Specialist. The right candidate will be well organized, thrives independently, and has a strong aptitude for design, marketing, blogging, SEO and web design. This position is responsible for content optimization, technical SEO audits, running SEO tools for analytics and reporting, helping to publish new pages, email marketing
• Web Design -- Use your design eye to create web and mobile sites within a templated web platform.
• Graphic Design -- Create graphics for websites, social media, email newsletters, and more.
• Web Maintenance -- Assist with maintenance of existing websites (WordPress and templated platform).
• Email Blasts -- Email lists templated form to generate business.
• Other duties as assigned
• Produces and edits web site content.
• Creates and designs graphics, animation and other multimedia objects for the client web sites.
• Photographs and edits pictures for distribution through various media.
• Create and maintain web pages and other online content including text, graphics, pricing and calls to action.
• Process and distribute the weekly advertised specials.
• Create and distribute weekly newsletters.
• Develop online advertising materials for third-party websites/media.
• Content management system administration, including ongoing maintenance of blogs, publishings
• Maintain schedules and online workflow
• Schedule and send email blasts
• Work on reports, special projects and attend meetings as requested by management.
• Compile and present SEO performance reports from various reporting platforms such as: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools (Search Console), Searchmetrics, Buzz Sumo, Majestic SEO, MOZ, SEMRush etc.
• Analyze and understand trends in SEO performance
• Use SEO Tools to evaluate web pages, audit our site, and perform competitive analysis to uncover actionable insights for our websites
• Be able to give advice and consult based on strong knowledge of webmaster best practices and Google's webmaster guidelines
• Strategize ways to improve site performance (ranking, bounce rate, time on site, etc.) for specific pages or sections of the site
• Assigning, reviewing, optimizing and publishing new content
Create the best possible experience for our users
• 1-3 years of professional experience with web and graphic design
• Experience creating graphics
• Working knowledge of web & graphic design best practices
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Acrobat, Dreamweaver); coding, primarily HTML and CSS; Microsoft Office Suite including Access, Excel and Word; and Content Management Systems
• • Knowledge of SEO principles and methodology
• Ability to gain internal support and operate across teams
• Passion for learning new technology and marketing relating to SEO
• Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
• Strong web analytics and Excel skills
• Experience working with SQL or MySQL a plus, but not required
• The ability to conceptualize and develop content, as well as carry out web-based marketing and product distribution solutions in a fast-paced, results-oriented corporate environment.
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator experience a PLUS
• WordPress experience is a PLUS
• Strong written, communication, and organizational skills
• Must be supportive, positive, and able to work both independently and
• Must be able to Skype us during U.S. Eastern Standard time when necessary.
• Flexible work hours, including a work from home -- Must be available US Eastern Time between 9 AM -5 PM
• $3.50 an hour to start 40 hour work week, and $5 for every lead you generate turned into a sale due to your work through web or email marketing – must be able to be paid via paypal
If this sounds like you, respond with links to sites you've helped develop and market, tell us why you would be great working for a U.S. based company and send your email and skype ID so we can contact you.