Jan 10, 2017
Location: Remote work; Job will require travel to CALABRAZON region once a quarter for team bonding activities.
About us: PrecisePay is a national, US and Philippines-based payments processor. We handle credit card processing for some very large companies, and very small ones as well. Think of us as a Square (mobile payments), Stripe (online payments) and Verifone (on the table terminal) all in one.
Our website is pretty basic: www.precisepay.io
There’s a lot we’d like to add to it, for example:
• a functioning blog – we will provide the content, you’ll have to create the published form
• A “merchant of the week” featured on our website – we will provide the candidate information
• An ability for people to download white papers – we will provide the content and advise the design of the
• A section on rates and customized pricing
• An online savings calculator
• A “chat” function – US hours will be covered from headquarters, but after US hours will be stationed by yourself. You will only have to collect discovery and preliminary data
• Google analytics, to see where traffic is coming from. You will also need to provide reports weekly where the traffic patterns take place. A bi-monthly meeting to discuss allocation of web resources will occur as well.
• Ability to request access to our API’s
• Design a user friendly form that requires certain qualifying data points.
Email Marketing Master
It’s not just maintenance though, you’ll also be in charge of coordinating our electronic campaigns. We use Base as our CRM and Elastic Email to run our drip campaigns, so you’ll have to master both.
Here’s the flow of how we send emails today:
• PrecisePay GM sets a specific target for the week
• Email template is designed
• Drip Campaign is initiated
• A dialer calls people who opened the emails
• If the response is positive, they move on to the next stage in the funnel
AS our email marketing master, you’ll make sure that the appropriate leads are uploaded into our mailer, tracked in our CRM, and followed-up by our US based sales team. It’s a pretty important role!