12,000 - 15,000 to Start
Nov 04, 2016
I'm looking to hire an amazing, full-time content writer/manager who will be responsible for performing the following functions for a growing online business.
- Regularly perform research on assigned topics
- Regularly produce written blog content/articles
- Produce training program outlines and content on various topics
- Re-write and improve existing content
- Locate relevant content to curate
- Locate related/relevant images to use in blog posts/content
- Manage, schedule & post social media updates through Co-Schedule and/or other social media management software
- Additional content development/management related tasks as required
In addition to content writing, a portion of this position will also include Virtual Assistant duties of various types. But still, the primary responsibility is producing high-quality content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have exceptional English speaking and writing skills
- Have extensive writing experience
- Possess the desire to learn and continuously improve
- Pay very close attention to detail
- Produce extremely high-quality work
- Have a reliable, high-speed Internet connection
- Understand that it's OK to ask questions and ask for clarification when uncertain of expectations
- Be self-directed
- Be tech savvy and have the ability to learn new software and systems efficiently
- Be proficient in Microsoft office/Google Docs
The quality of the written content that you're capable of producing is extremely important, therefore, as a part of the application process, I will request that you write an original 4 - 500 word sample article on a topic in which I specify.
Collaboration and time tracking will be performed using Basecamp 3.
Wordpress and photoshop skills would be an asset.