Oct 19, 2016
We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, that would be great.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate with team members to plan and develop site content, style and layout
• Write or order content from freelance writers.
• Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
• Optimize content according to SEO
• Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Plan content based on publishing frequency.
• Proofread, edit, improve content before checking off.
• Grow and manage a team of freelance or staff writers.
• Coordinate with content poster and SEO manager.
• Able to create outreach backlinking programs and have SEO specialist monitor
• Able to curate content from other sources into viable postings or oversee content poster for correct positing style and layout
• Be able to provide links to graphics that are suitable for use with content
• Proven work experience as a Content manager
• Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent skills in English, writing and speaking
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• You must have experience. This is not a training position.
• Fluency in English
• The ability to work within company specified content templates for any website.