PHP 20,000/month, negotiable for strong experience and portfolio of completed work
Sep 30, 2016
My ecommerce company needs to hire two long-term full-time (40 hours per week) web application developers.
You will need to have strong skills (or the ability to learn) in many of the following areas:
- Efficient Database Designs that efficiently handle large datasets
- Web scraping (Flexible Parsing Rules to Scrape certain parts of a web page). Experience with Python/Perl or some other server-side cron-triggered scripting system would likely be ideal. Perl WWW::Mechanize experience may be bonus or you can explain better libraries for scraping.
- Proxy server utilization
- LAMP server administration
- Optional, but bonus: Beautiful GUI design
- Optional, but bonus: Experience with Shopping Carts/Ecommerce (especially Magento, Amazon, eBay)
Please reply with examples of your past work, how much time you've spent using each skill, and what your strengths and weaknesses are as developer.