Aug 25, 2016
HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS NEEDED - FULL-TIME POSITION
Star Nursing is expanding into multiple states; with our growth we are interested in outsourcing our compliance department. Do you have strong leadership ability to help grow with the healthcare industry staffing shortage in the US markets?
HEALTHCARE RECRUITER - CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The key role for this healthcare position is providing exceptional, quality services to employees and the entire Star Nursing Team. Recruit for numerous nursing direct hire positions, throughout the US.
Locate Nurses and Healthcare professionals through various sources, including the Internet, social media, referrals, direct mail and job fairs, being able to think outside the box and is able to bring unique talent to our team
• Job posting for numerous nursing and healthcare professionals open jobs
• Provide detail job descriptions and requirements for each open job positions
• Source resumes on various job boards that meet the qualifications of open positions.
• Strong ability to comprehend, screen and understand all resumes
• Facilitate the interview process, using our interview tool
• Verified all nursing license per state that they are active and in good standing
• Submit to the Star Nursing team, qualified resumes, verified nursing license and completed interview tool questionnaire.
• Demonstrate the ability to guide a candidate through Star Nursing's hiring process
• High demand - advertising open job posting to varies job boards
• Placing available job opening on social media
• Developing a mass-email campaign
• Creating professional looking e-mail templates
• Sending out e-mail blasts, daily/weekly…etc.
• Obtaining e-mail leads – current US nurses
• Having the ability to think “outside the box” on creative ways to attract applicants
• Assist Accounts Manager in prospecting new business
• Maintain direct communication with supervisor, during the recruiting process- present a daily report on your progress
• Dedicated self-starter, ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
• Organized with attention to detail /Time management
• Strong Leadership skills
• Exceptional Customer service
• Experiences working with a Healthcare Staffing Agency an advantage
You will be responsible for placing open jobs on varies job boards, sourcing health care professionals, reviewing resume, to ensure two years of current related experience.
We are looking for an ideal person(s) that can work independently, be part of our amazing team, and long-term growth with us.
If you have a passion to work with an establish Healthcare/Medical/Nursing Staffing Agency and can bring growth and productivity for our success, we invite you to provide us more detail on the following:
1. Please explain steps you will take in recruiting healthcare professionals?
2. How do you plan on sourcing and locating qualified resumes for US healthcare professionals?
3. Please explain your experience developing a CRM/data base
4. Please explain your experience on sourcing resumes with various US job boards (please list websites)
5. Do you have experience with mass e-mail blasts? Are you able to create professional looking job posting to attractive clinicians? Are you familiar with Constant contact - www.constantcontact.com or mail chimp - http://mailchimp.com/ do you think you could create you own professional- email blast templates to send out daily or weekly “Urgent needs” with your CRM- data base? Do you have any experience creating professional looking ads on Craigslist?
6. Please explain experience with Social media. Please provide suggestions to increase Star Nursing traffic via Social media
7. Any experience with blogging/context marketing? Your English will need to be excellent.
8. Please explain suggestions on increasing leads/traffic to our website?
Are you the perfect candidate(s) for Star Nursing? Please Goggle – Nursing Agencies, Travel Nurse Companies. This will provide you more information and a better understanding on this industry
Thank you again for your interest in Star Nursing
Star Nursing by Nurses for Nurses….work with us, not for us!