300/month US dollars
Aug 19, 2016
Star Nursing is expanding into multiple states; with our growth we are interested in outsourcing our HR/Payroll department. Do you have strong leadership ability to help grow with the healthcare industry staffing shortage in the US markets?
Key responsibility: Assisting Star Nursing to achieve financial goals, objectives and increase operating performance.
• Direct company operations
• Direct and participate in achievement and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
• Report and share information with senior management to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it
• Ensure all Star Nursing corporations paperwork/ documentation is in order.
• Assist with appropriate tax preparations
• Oversee human resources department
• Provide training and guidance with all current and future locations
• Develop and prepare an accounting reports tool for all location
• Develop and implement budgets protocols
• Submit weekly profit report for all locations
• Delivery funds to all location within designated time frame (consolidated billing)
• Provide suggested pay rate per bill rates- for all locations- while maintaining Corporate profit margin
• Communicate directly with internal and external managers, including current and future franchisees, and branch managers
• Oversee revenue generation and growth
• Identify ways to maximize revenue
• Analyze financial reports weekly and communicate any potential concerns
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by each department
• Sets goal, monitor work, and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of Star Nursing.
• Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the Star Nursing
• Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
• Manage business relationships with key suppliers
• Identify and lead new business opportunities
• Attract, retain and motivate staff
• Solves internal/External issues as they arise
We are looking for an ideal person(s) that can work independently, be part of our amazing team, and long-term growth with us. If you have a passion to work with an establish Healthcare/Medical/Nursing Staffing Agency and can bring growth and productivity for our success, we invite you to forward your resume.
Star Nursing by Nurses for Nurses….work with us, not for us!